Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Squidoo And Profits



Wow! All of the efforts towards our discount site are paying off. Traffic is coming in and so are affiliate sales. It's wonderful to see something pay you daily. Isn't that what earning online is all about? Residual income? That's what I'm after anyway.



Also, I was in the Wealthy Affiliate forums a lot today. I was having an issue with an affiliate campaign I was trying to run on Squidoo. It would not get indexed on Google for some reason. Anyway, a good Samaritan on the forum (PotPieGirl) helped me figure out why it was not indexing. I did a little tweaking and voila! :) I can let you know in a few days how successful it was.



Lastly, I'm trying to break down what I'm actually getting a commission for selling on Ebay. I think that this could be powerful information for future targeting.



It was definitely not a house cleaning day. In fact, I think I should have done at least something offline today... eek. :)



Jodie



Find Your Ebay Savings Here

No comments: