Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So What Is It?



I got to thinking yesterday when I was bored out of my skull working on the latest campaign. So I ask the question what is it you want from your affiliate earnings. Do you want the warm fuzzy feeling of only working on campaigns that are near and dear to you? Or do you want to make money and see cheques at your door at least every two weeks.



Well I know I love seeing the cheques. I am in affiliate marketing plain and simple for two reasons. I want to continue making money and I want to show other serious people how they can make money.



Hell if at the end of the day we think something as simple as watching paint dry will make us money then watch out for our watch paint dry campaign.



It does help having a partner thats just as committed. We both understand what it takes and we both have the things we love doing on the campaigns. In saying that some can get very trying in a hurry. However at the end of the day we think about the big picture and guess what, it brings a smile to our face.



Well thats it for now. Except for me to ask you when you are going to make the move from warm and fuzzy to making money. When you are ready let us know and we would be glad to help.



Dale
See Wealthy Affiliate Here
See My Story Here

No comments: