Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Crazy Busy

busy Pictures, Images and Photos

As usual, life has been really busy. My home life has been a bit crazy the last few days with my husband starting a new job in a brand new line of work. The thing is, he hasn't left yet... he was supposed to start today, but the company had not planned properly and now he's still here at the house enjoying another day off. I can't say I'm not enjoying it.

As for online earnings, I guess you can say things have really heated up. We are making some great adsense and eBay revenues. We got our third big campaign ready to be launched and are in the midst of preparing our articles for the campaign.

Also, I've been working on some new lenses for another campaign that is coming up.

Things have been super busy for Dale and I and it's great to see that we're starting to pull in some nice money DAILY!! Thank you Dale!!

Jodie

No comments: