Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

One Week Marketing



Well, honestly... it's been a pretty sad few days for Dale and I. LOL Luckily we have built up some residual income so we are still making some money, but I decided that it was a great time to paint the trim on my house, so I have been busy with that.

Also, I bought the PotPieGirl e-book One Week Marketing and have been reading that.

I am now working on our first campaign with her information and have done some great keyword research and opened up a new Squidoo account and reserved the names of the lenses I want to create. After the trim is painted, I will be diving into it in full force.

Cheers!
See Your Ebay Promotions Here

No comments: