Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Happy Day

Happy face Pictures, Images and Photos

Well hello everyone. I want to say what a great weekend for Jodie and myself. We have worked our butts off with Jodie getting new campaigns, squidoo, ehow, ebay and about a million other things. I got about 20 articles done this weekend and things really showed through.

We had our best earnings ever so far. Everything went up and the biggest shocker was our adsense earnings. You can believe this if you want because Im still having problems believing it but our adsense earnings increased by 1000%. Thats right 1000, not 100 but 1000.

Well people like we have always said Jodie and I are just normal people who are seeing more and more success on a daily basis.

Well thats it for now because we are just getting ready to start our new campaign.

Woo Hoo, happy days.

If anyone wants to talk to me about what Jodie and I do then feel free to add me to yahoo messanger using stcajo2009 and I would be glad to talk.

Dale

No comments: