Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Monday, October 6, 2008

What A Sunday



Wow, do I ever have to give a shout out to what we got accomplished yesterday. Jodie and I launched a brand new campaign. We did more work yesterday then the last 3 days combined. We are in pretty good spirits that this will be one of our best campaigns yet.

As of bedtime last night we hadnt made a penny with it yet but the people looking and clicking thru was alarmingly high and really thats all we could ask for so early in the campaign. Even though its launched its not quite finished yet.

Jodie still has to build a blog around it and she needs ti do some ehow articles while I still need to publish around 12 articles yet. At that point we will be done. We will have some tweaking but honestly it will be on to the next campaign.

Im really not sure whats in store today. I really need to get some yard work done before the snow falls. So today I will try and split up the efforts. Get the yard work done, get about 6 articles done and get some more work done on my wifes website.

Anyways I guess thats it for now. I love blogging and I could write all day but it would probably get a bit boring for you.

Anyways dont you think its time you stopped procrastinating and got into affiliate marketing. The cool thing is while we are waiting for our new campaign to take off we are still making money off our other affiliate efforts.

Dale

See Our Wealthy Affiliate Site Here

See My Story Here

No comments: