Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Todays A day To Say Thanks

thanks! Pictures, Images and Photos

Well I thought with today being Thanksgiving here in Canada it would be a good day to say thanks to all those who have helped me in my journey to prosper on the internet. This post will have no promo links but just a big thank you.

The first person I really need to thank is my beautiful wife for standing by me and believing in me when I was spending more money than I was making. Not once did she ever show any negative feelings towards what I was doing. Of course my kids have to be thanked for missing some fishing trips and football games because I had appointments or deadlines I just needed to get done.

The next person is not only my partner but my friend as well. Of course I am speaking of Jodie. So many things have turned around in our internet careers since we partnered up in business. We both have the same vision and because of that failure has never been an option. I would also like to thank Jodies hubby for believing in her and encouraging her in her business. Family support is so crucial in surviving on the internet.

Well lastly I would like to thank all the people that have worked with us to help us move forward in out internet career. Without many of you we just wouldnt be enjoying the success that we are seeing today.

Well being Thanksgiving if I had the chance I would shut down the computer today and just do family time but unfortunately I will be 3 hours away from my family today so I will continue with my endeavors today and hope that everyone who is enjoying the holiday has a very prosperous and safe Thanksgiving.

Dale

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Wealthy afilliate university is a great program but honestly I'm tired of people getting disappointed when they don't make money. Not everyone is going to make money with it. Check out this article. Hopefully it helps.

http://www.shopztar.com/dotnetnuke/TheWealthyAffiliateUniversitySucks/tabid/84/Default.aspx

Chris Burgoyne said...

It does annoy me when potential affiliates think it's their god given right to earn money - you have to work hard at the same time!
Frank @ Loans