Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Am very Sorry

I Sorry Pictures, Images and Photos

Well I have to start off this post by saying sorry. I know we dont have a lot of readers to this blog yet but I know we have some and I know its been a while since I posted. Well my offline job has been crazy and all my spare time has been going into Jodies and my ventures. To top it off Jodie has been caring much of the load this week. Thank God for her.

Well as you can see we do have lives outside the internet. Jodies husband is leaving to work out of town today for the first time so things will be a lot differant for her as well.

Anyways on the business side I need to report that things are going great. Our adsense earnings are up 1000%, Ebay strategies are up 1000% and clickbank is up 100%. So what does that mean in dollars. Well I wont give the exact amounts but lets just say there is 3 zeros behind our profits.

I keep telling people that affiliate marketing is the way to go. Everyday is a differant day but for almost 3 weeks now we have not gone a single day without earnings.

We are not gurus but we are committed and we are not stopping. Im going to stop there but if anyone wants to learn how Jody and I accomplish what we do then feel free to message me through yahoo messanger using stcajo2009

Dale

No comments: