Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

What Did I Miss



Well yesterday because of offline commitments I couldnt be online much. Thats the beauty of having a partner like Jodie. We can always cover for one another.




Anyways when I finally did get to update with Jodie last night she had a lot of great things to report. Traffic was up, revenue was up and new members to the team was up. Hows that for a good day.



You can have success like this as well but you have to make the first move. you have to be committed and want something bad enough. Jodie and I want it so we are getting it. You have no right to cheat yourself and dont you think its time you made the right move instead of all the wrong moves.



Well thats it for now. I may post again later today but I really need to get a move on my wifes site. She is getting a bit antsy to see it online.



Dale

See My Story Here

Join Wealthy Affiliate

No comments: