Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Yesterday Sucked


Well everyone, Dale here.

Yes, yesterday sucked. Not because marketing was bad because we had an alright day. What sucked is I felt like crap and barely got anything done. In fact in the evening when I started feeling better I got more done my last 90 minutes online than I did all day. Oh well I guess we all have those days.

So what am I working on now? Well my wife has decided she can be helpful online. You see my wife is as close to a relationship expert as you can get without going to school for it so she has asked me to build her a website that she can be interactive with. So thats what I will be working on in the next week or so between everything else.

Well time to get on with the day. I have articles to write, emails to answer. I love affiliate marketing.

C ya on the next post

Dale

No comments: