Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Blog Post


Well I said I want to keep this fun so I wont get too serious in this post. Anyways a little about Jodie and I. Jodie is a stay home mom and wife. Of course her first interest is her family and then trying to help pay the bills by taking advantage of the internet. Myself, I am a husband and father who is employed in the oil patch in Alberta, Canada.

Just to prove what a small world we live in. Well Jodie and I met online in a business forum. We were both promoting our programs. We started talking only to find out we both live in the same city about 10 minutes from each other. As time passed Jodie and I decided to combine our efforts and work online as a team. So far it has been a great learning and rewarding experience.

Visit Our Site Here

No comments: