Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Monday, September 29, 2008

A Crazy Weekend


I think both Dale and I can attest that we accomplished quite a bit this weekend. I have to admit it is the busiest weekend I have had in my real life in a very long time... but it was great. Also, my almost two year old decided it was time to start testing out temper tantrums and has been very successful with it.




As far as online work is concerned, we had some nice income from the ebay program. That is one of our biggest earners at the minute and it's great to watch the earnings rise daily. In fact, I think Dale and I both feel pretty darn proud that we have found a niche that is consistently bringing in revenue. And even more impressive is that one of our sites received over 200 hits yesterday... and that's all natural hits.



And I will attest that the old adage about not being able to teach an old dog new tricks, is BS. Dale has taken on a giant project and has been learning new skills each day. He even got his domain all set up with his newest site!!! Sweeet! I don't know if any of you have tried to set up a domain, but it can be a giant pain in the rear-end.



Jodie

Save At Ebay By Clicking Here

No comments: