Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Busy Day For Both Of Us


Well yesterday was one of theose days for both Jodie and I. You see my offline job is I am a H2s Safety Supervisor. Much of the time my job is very quiet but at certain times like yesterday I have to run and ya then nothing gets done online.

I did however manage to get the blog updated and an article submitted.

So as you are starting to see there is a pattern here. Jodie and I are just normal people living normal lives. Were not gurus, and were nothing special. We could be your next door neighbor. Yep we are just like you and we are earning on the internet.

Yes we make money everyday. Oh were not driving BMWs, we dont live in mansions and we sure as hell are not gurus. What we are however is determined.

If your at all interested in making money on the internet and you think affiliate marketing is your game then you should be talking to us. You see we will never make false promises, claims that are crap or anything like that. What we will do is show you the exact system we use to earn with affiliate marketing.

Feel free to add me to Yahoo messanger using stcajo2009 and I would love to chat with you. If you do add me please tell me you are comming from the blog. You see I get at least 5-10 people who request an add per day and all they are doing is trying to spam me.

Well I dont need another business. Affiliate marketing is where we want to be because its someplace anyone online can earn as long as you have the WANT to.

Bye For Now
Dale

Visit our website here

No comments: