Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy



Well all around it was a crazy, hectic but productive weekend. Jodie and I both had offline issues to deal with but we still got a lot of work done. The promo site is going great guns and some nice earnings as a result. The Wealthy Affiliate site admittedly was a bit slow this weekend but thats ok, these things happen. It doesnt worry me at all.

Much of my time this weekend was spent on the new site Im building for my wife. Its a huge project but in the end will be great. You see Jackie (my wife) has joined our team so once this site goes live it will be huge. Shes been busy writing articles and preparing materials for the site. Best case scenario Im thinking of maybe an October 7th release but that may be pushing it a bit.

Well thats enough blabbing for now and time to get back to work.
If anyone is interested in talking about how we earn online and want
to get a bit personal about it then dont hesitate to add me to yahoo messanger
so we can have a chat.

You can add me by using stcajo2009

Dale

See my story about how I almost lost my family because of internet marketing below

See My Story Here

No comments: