Have Fun With Us

While we are in affiliate marketing to make money we also want to have fun. So we have decided to keep this blog light. It will be all written in our own words and the words of the people who decide to join us. Affiliate marketing is a serious business but also a business we can all have fun with.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Welcome to our blog folks


Dale explained who I am and how we met so I guess I'm good to just get started. I've been blogging for quite a while and enjoy the casual atmosphere of it. I will be using this more as a daily log of my activities related to Wealthy Affiliate as well as my day to day hum drum of a life. :)

Today was a productive day off line. With autumn beginning to take hold of us here, I had to take care of some yard stuff as well as get organizing our garage (we have become the infamous household that uses their garage as storage and not for a car).

Online I really did not accomplish near as much as I had wanted... But I have some days where I get much more done. I was working on updating one of my sites that provides us a lot of traffic. I think tomorrow my goal will to add adsense in better positioning on the same site and complete the updating. Right now there are some dead links and I know Dale is shuddering now. But it will only be for a few more hours.

For fear of my first post becoming a novel, I will leave it here.

Jodie

No comments: